Job ID: BH387743
Category: Administrative Assistant
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other commonly used computer programs required.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working for a University
The temporary Administrative Assistant in the Office of the Dean will provide overall support and assistance to the Dean and the Chief of Staff, to include:
- Provide back-up support in scheduling meetings for the Dean. Take the lead in scheduling other Dean’s Office meetings. Provide administrative support for key faculty committee activities and meetings including preparation of documents for distribution, assistance with the creation of agendas, and preparation of meeting minutes.
- Provide front-end coverage and service for the Dean’s Office, to include greeting Dean’s Office visitors and guests.
- Process expense statements for the Dean’s Office. Assist in tracking the Dean’s departmental budget.
- Assist with the dissemination of communications and transmittal of information to other parts of the School’s administration and faculty.
- Prepare correspondence, to include mail merge letters, and other documents; collect, organize and analyze information.
- Screen and respond to questions and concerns from internal and external constituents, ensuring that all inquiries are addressed in a timely, respectful, and accurate manner.
- Conduct research and prepare information gathered for events and presentations identified by the Dean.
- Provide logistical support for meetings and events originating out of the Office of the Dean. Coordinate and follow up on all related logistical arrangements, including invitation lists and space, AV, and catering arrangements, as directed, and assume responsibility for the preparation and distribution of meeting materials.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.