Job ID: BH387657
Category: Medical Assistant
– Maintain a safe and professional environment.
– Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures.
– Maintains required records and documentation.
– Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general.
– HS diploma or equivalent education
– 1 year of phlebotomy experience
– Data entry experience
The Phlebotomist represents the face of the company to patients who come in, both as part of their health routine or for insights into life-defining health decisions. A successful Phlebotomist will demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy to patient information. If you are a phlebotomist professional and are looking for an opportunity in the healthcare industry with a large company, apply now!
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.