Customer Support Services Rep III
Job ID: BH387638
Category: Customer Service
- Technical Support Representative
- Seeking an energetic, motivated and technically savvy Support Rep to manage special projects for our suite of products here at the Aesthetics division.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a keen ability to articulate sometimes complex technical information and data.
- An analytical perspective with a strong customer service background is preferred.
- Initial project will be to assist our National Account Rep with tracking and customized reports. This means heavy data entry and report production.
- Ability to work closely with the National Account Rep, take direction and collaborate on any special requests from our National Account customer base.
- Proven success working in a team environment that is fast paced and requires the ability to remain composed and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Position has the potential to develop in to more responsibility given your ability to manage workload.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Manage the completion National Account Reports by the end of their perspective due dates (By end of week, by the 15th of each month, end of month, etc).
• Work closely with Customer Service team on pending issues such as serial number and warranty investigations.
• Research account related data as needed when requested by your supervisor, high level management, other departments, etc. This includes reports relating to Sales Orders, RMA’s, Hard Failures.
• Assist in managing software and hardware product rollouts as well as provide support for related issues.
Skills and Abilities:
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Communicate complex concepts to a general audience.
• Ability to conduct research in a variety of databases.
• Exercise judgment and act independently within appropriate limits.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
• Common knowledge working with computer hardware, software, networks, operational manuals, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Saleforce.com and SAP.
• Ability to effectively prioritize, multitask and execute tasks in a high-pressure and fact-past environment.
• Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Prior knowledge in technical support with trouble shooting abilities.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.