HR Business Partner/Manager
Job ID: BH387393
Category: HR Manager, HR Business Partner
Specialty: Human Resources
HR Business Partner
- Identify, develop, implement, and manage human resources policies, procedures, and programs that promote the success of the company’s strategic and operational goals and enhance employees’ employment experience.
- Lead core HR processes including performance management, compensation planning, on and off boarding processes, benefits open enrollment and engagement surveys.
- Manage a comprehensive recruitment process that leverages available tools, such as social media.
- Guide and assist managers and employees through employee relations issues including but not limited to coaching, counseling, and disciplinary actions. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Collaborate with managers in the development of performance metrics and initiatives that promote the achievement of business objectives, provide career development, and ensure accountability.
- Ensure that compensation plans are equitable, align pay with achieving key business goals, rewarding top performers, and encouraging continuous improvement and innovation.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Stay abreast of current regulatory and industry developments, anticipate the impact to the company and proactively recommend appropriate solutions.
- Oversee leave of absence process in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Foster a company culture that emphasizes open communication, collaboration, and high performance.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field, required
- 5-8 years of professional human resource experience, required
- PHR/SPHR, preferred
- Strong employee relations background
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable resolving conflict
- Exceptional organization and project tracking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong judgment, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Detail and process oriented
- Expected to be highly accurate and analytical
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.