Job ID: BH387382
Category: General Ledger, Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
- Assists in reporting month-end reconciliation of all current and non-current accounts receivable
- Coordinate with Finance and Product leaders to issue, track, and organize contract, wholesale, and trade receivables for Eataly locations, including the corporate office
- Reviews and maintains Accounts Receivable (AR) aging and AR forecast schedules, providing periodic reports for leadership
- Deposit and record cash receipts and other third-party payments
- Reviews, verifies, and archives receivables contracts
- Reviews and maintains Point Of Sale (POS) house account balances
- Administers and reconciles e-commerce accounts, including online selling partners (e.g. UberEats)
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
*1-2 years of Accounting experience including GAAP.
*Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, etc.).
*Bachelors or Associates degree in Finance or Accounting.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.