Job ID: BH387361
Category: Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for providing administrative support within Gas Distribution Scheduling team:
- Contacting municipalities
- Doing Miss Digs
- Doing administrative paperwork
- Assisting Schedulers as needed
- Contacting Customers
- Providing assistance to field operations
- Other similar or related duties
- May require lifting and/or carrying heavy loads (Approx. 5-35lbs)
- Must be able to interface and work with teams with diverse disciplines, understand their administrative needs and requirements.
- Must be willing and able to rely on Policies, Procedures, Job Aids and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position.
- The successful candidate will possess good computer skills, including the aptitude and ability to learn and use one or more versions of specialized software.
- We are willing to train the skilled candidate on the job.
Requirements:Skills: Skills Required: Microsoft Word Excel Access Outlook email system Detail oriented Highly motivated Well-organized Team oriented Attitude and aptitude to learn new skills and perform new responsibilities Skills Preferred: SAP Front/Back Office Plotter operation Scanner operation Education: Experience Required: 0 to 1 year's work experience, this is an entry level position.Experience Preferred: -Some work experience in an administrative or clerical role-Experience with SAP would be an asset -Strong customer service backgroundEducation Required: High School degree or equivalentEducation Preferred: Some collegeOther Information: - May require lifting and/or carrying heavy loads (Approx. 5-35lbs)- May require travel - May require overtime
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.