Administrative Assistant II
Job ID: BH387313
Category: Administrative Assistant
Organizes and implements administrative systems and procedures. Serves as principal source of information on unit, project or program. Gathers and maintains data for and assists in preparing reports, often using a variety of computer software. Prepares and maintains financial, personnel, administrative, student records. Provides for smooth day to day flow of communications within the department. May compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials using word processing, spreadsheets and or databases. Arranges for use of facilities and plans meetings, conferences and seminars. Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties as required. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to handle complex and confidential information. Competency using a variety of office computer software. Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of email calendar, word processing, spreadsheets. Prior office experience required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage member outreach process through email and phone, providing application status updates, collecting missing documentation, and communicating decisions, and program conditions to applicants.
• As needed, provides support with managing loan volume levels, incoming phone calls, and emails in order to maintain HUECU service level standards.
• Consistently documents member interactions and exceptions in loan origination and servicing systems.
• Provides assistance in solving system related problems working directly with internal departments and third-party providers.
• Conducts quality control reviews of new loans granted, documents collected, and system data changes.
• Oversees the archiving and/or destruction of aged account documentation in accordance with the Credit Unions records retention policy.
• Oversees timely transfer and maintenance of loan documents on imaging software.
• Monitors insurance coverage on loans serviced for members, and ensures timely review and endorsement of insurance claims.
• Oversees release of paid loans, notes and liens.
• Initiates reimbursement requests.
• Tracks loan insurance premiums.
• Provides timely retrieval of loan files to internal and external auditors.
• Initiates core system loan data entry setups or corrections.
• Processes consumer and credit card applications, and/or prepares applications for review.
• Assists with organizing, archiving, and maintaining documents, including loan policies and procedures.
• Adheres to credit union loan standards, policies, procedures, and applicable state and federal governmental rules and regulations.
• Demonstrates sound judgment in handling projects, and member requests.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.