Job ID: BH387007
Specialty: Human Resources
A medical device company in Rochester, NY seeks a Contract Recruiter for a 3+ month assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Proactive sourcing experience
- Medical device industry experience
- Taleo experience
- Primary interface to hiring managers and business partners
- Provides consultative assistance to managers throughout hiring process
- Collaborates with human resources on compensation and hiring efforts
- Facilitates and oversees entire requisition process including approvals
- Interviews candidates based on position requirements
- Executes specialty recruitment efforts based on business needs
- Develops and executes targeted, versatile, proactive recruiting strategies
- Develops and maintains candidate database for current and future openings
- Ensures legal integrity of programs, postings and all sourcing activities
- Assists in recruiting support activities (offers, background checks, travel, etc..)
- Manages screening and initial interviewing process of all candidates.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.