Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Job ID: BH386955
Category: Compensation Analyst, Comp/Ben, Benefits Analyst
Specialty: Human Resources
A leading semiconductor company in the Greater Boston area is seeking a full-time Compensation & Benefits Analyst. The HR department is in the process of restructuring and are in need of someone who has experience analyzing comp and benefits programs and can help rebuild their system. Ideally, this person will have 5-7 years of experience in a multi-national company, supporting more than 1000 EEs.
*5-7 years of compensation & benefits experience.
*Experience analyzing comp/ben programs using merit, market and long/short-term variable compensation.
*Experience supporting a headcount of 1000+ EEs.
- Oversee all benefit programs along with day-to-day administration and annual open enrollment. Oversee all company benefit plans (Medical, Dental, LTD, STD, AD&D, Life and 401(k) and all voluntary benefits, such as Tuition Reimbursement).
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment (i.e. DOL, OSHA, FLSA, Anti-Harassment/Discrimination, etc.) and stay current on employee laws and regulations.
- Manage HR related vendors and services, HR broker relationship, including all contracts and budgets.
- Manage third party vendor for Leave of Absence (FMLA/STD/LTD) administration and communications concerning these programs for all US site.
- Keep abreast of compensation and benefits trends, external benchmarking best practices, regulatory requirements, and labor laws, and provide strategy and direction for company-wide programs. ?
- Liaison between HR Generalists and HR Operations providing support and guidance between the two groups on transactional type matters. Assist in all HR administration and transactions via multiple HR systems and established processes.
- Assist in the development and execution of Global HR Programs – with an immediate focus on recruiting; Partner with HR team members to drive best practices for managing recruitment process from req’ to offer.
- Oversee annual implementation and administration of compensation programs using systems including merit, market and equity analysis, recommendations and adjustments, short- and long-term variable compensation.
- Design and maintain a competitive and practical global compensation strategy being mindful of having a consistent approach while incorporating regional flexibility. ?
- Support the Compensation Committee and prepare all relevant materials for Compensation Committee meetings.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefits plans, policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision, as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with industry compensation trends and company objectives.?
- In collaboration with Legal, Accounting, Tax, Internal Audit and third-party administrators, ensure accurate reporting, budgeting and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations by subscribing to and maintaining an expert knowledge level about changes or revisions to relevant statutes globally. ?
- Educate senior leaders on compensation and benefits practices, policies and guidelines.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.