Job ID: BH386845
Category: Payroll Manager, Payroll
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A healthcare company in New Hampshire seeks Payroll Manager to join their growing team.
- 5+ years payroll experience
- Management and/or leadership experience
- Oracle experience
- Kronos Timekeeper or Scheduler experience
To manage the preparation and processing of bi-weekly payroll for Company, ensuring the correct payment of employee wages is processed on time and in compliance with government regulations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the general direction of the Executive Director of Finance, and the direct supervision of the Assistant Controller, and within established systems and departmental policies and procedures, the incumbent performs the following functions:
- Ensures Kronos and Oracle Payroll systems are functioning to meet all the needs to process each payroll and company.
- Maintains payroll master files within software applications. Participates in installing and testing of software upgrades prior to utilizing the upgrade in the live production application.
- Verifying Kronos interface is accurately downloaded into Oracle. Develops an in-depth understanding of product functionality in order to provide ad hoc solutions for the Timekeeper and Scheduler workforce management needs.
- Prepares special manual checks and maintains appropriate records to support wage payments.
- Prepares and reviews merit bonus payments and pension salary information for Human Resources.
- Prepares Quarterly and Annual Federal and State Tax returns. Prepares W-2 forms and submits files electronically to appropriate Federal and State agencies.
- Stays current with changes in payroll tax laws and deductions dollar amounts.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.