Customer Service Rep
Job ID: BH386764
Category: Customer Service
Contract to Hire
Job Location: Florham Park New Jersey
Company Information, Industry, Size: BioTech
Interview Process: Virtual
- 1-2 years of Customer Service or Inside Sales experience.
- BA or Associates
- Healthcare experience.
Handle all aspects of the clients experience, including but not limited to:
- Receive and make outbound calls through our call center telephone system.
- Provide customer service support to existing clients, such as but not limited to account review, document requests, invoices, use of stem cells and termination.
- Answer questions regarding cord blood banking
- Provide new prospects and returning clients with the benefits and maintain a good sale/close ratio.
- Assist clients with completion of documents. Perform post-document submission review and conduct required follow up.
- Enter notes, updates and medical history follow up using Good Documentation Practices (GDP) in our internal database management system. Document all inbound and outbound calls, account updates, client requests, document updates and lead follow up in our database management system.
- Assemble and ship collection kits.
- Assist with marketing materials package preparation.
- Assist with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) document updates.
- Assist Sr. Client Services and Lead with special projects.
- After office hours and holiday on-call coverage on rotating schedule for client emergency calls, enrollments, and lab assistance.
- Meet or exceed monthly enrollment goal.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in customer service, retail, or sales.
- Science background preferred but not required.
- BA, BS degree or relevant experience preferred.
- Strong PC skills required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience using Salesforce, NetSuite, or other Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) preferred but not required.
- Exceptional client advocacy, negotiation, relationship building, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Varying flexible work shifts per week until 6pm.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.