Job ID: BH386443
Category: Recruiter: Technical, Recruiter: Life Sciences, Recruiter: Junior, Recruiter: Agency, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
A life sciences company seeks a Contract Recruiter for a 2-3 month assignment.
- 2+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- Proactive sourcing experience
- Biotech/Technical recruiter experience
- You will partner with relevant business functions to build a rich external talent pipeline directly linked to key roles/critical skills, ensuring successful conversion of talent pipeline prospects into active candidates and then hires
- Utilizing talent pipelines and other direct sourcing techniques, you will provide an outstanding service to fill all vacancies with high quality talent within agreed timeframes and at the lowest cost possible without comprising on candidate experience
- You will build knowledge and provide insight into external talent presence (i.e. talent mapping) to determine best approach to engage talent and steer workforce planning
- You will promote company as an employer of choice and ensuring our employer brand is strong across all relevant disciplines, by building extensive internal and external networks through multiple channels, including attending relevant networking events (internal and external) to meet and assess talent
- You will support our Talent Acquisition transformation program by delivering projects such as employment branding, selection skills training, improved candidate experience and new technology implementation
- You will drive and promote awareness of Company and recruitment opportunities through social media
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.