Job ID: BH386048
Category: HR Manager, Director of Human Resources, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A non profit, healthcare organization in Nashua, NH seeks a Human Resources Director to join their growing team.
- Juris Doctor Degree
- 5 years of experience in a Human Resources management position
- Strong employee relations experience
- Experience building out HR programs
- Expertise in Employee Relations, Recruiting, Compensation, Organizational Development, Compensation, Benefits and Compliance.
- Non profit and/or healthcare experience
- Provides excellent customer service to all staff and consumers consistent with the organization’s “Red Carpet” treatment expectations
- Support a culture of diversity and inclusion using best practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing HR policies and procedures (including compliance, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, employee relations, training and off-boarding of personnel) ensuring best practices.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure organization’s compliance to governing regulations while supporting Harbor Care’s mission and institutional values
- Analyze and manage the implementation of a human resources information system that includes personnel and payroll records, time and attendance reports, and other personnel information in compliance with applicable employment laws, as well as any grant compliance requirements.
- Provide leadership in administrative affairs, including coaching managers, counseling employees, and providing forums for communication and conflict resolution as needed with sensitivity and expertise to promote employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits
- Design, implement, and cultivate effective training programs and professional development experiences to engage and develop Harbor Care’s employees, as part of both an effort to achieve clinical excellence and develop and promote leadership from within the organization.
- Design and implement a robust on-boarding and orientation program that fosters knowledge of our programs and services across employees, helping to build our organizational culture, as well as a culture of giving.
- Model and interface with employees at all levels, tangible actions that help to foster a culture and environment of collaboration, high performance standards, learning and continuous improvement
- Manage recruitment and hiring processes including assisting hiring managers on writing job descriptions, determining appropriate salary levels, and interviews to identify best candidates
- Manage and administer employee benefit programs
- Collaborate and work closely with Finance Department and Payroll Manager
- Oversee and integrate credentialing activities with recruitment and on-boarding
- Assist with benefits administration and grievances
- Develop, manage and administer annual performance evaluation process and compensation reviews
- Supervise HR department staff, and through sound management practices, coaching and leadership development, grow the department as needed.
- Will be assigned as project manager or project member on organization wide initiatives
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Fiscal and Grant Management:
- Develop the fiscal year budget for the department
- Support the management of program grant budgets as it pertains to training initiatives
- Provide recommendations to senior leadership on the development of Harbor Care’s overall budget
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.