Job ID: BH386025
Category: HR Representative, HR Generalist, HR Administrator, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A biotechnology company in Andover, MA seeks a Human Resources Generalist for 3 month contract assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- 2+ years HR experience
- Employment law experience
- Exposure to benefits and leaves
- Talent management and performance experience
- Employee relations experience
The HR Generalist is a key member of the HR team supporting specific projects and providing operational, analytical, and tactical services. The HR Generalist will provide support on US employee matters to US line managers, individual contributors, and other entities. The scope of this role spans a broad range of work, including but not limited to talent acquisition, talent management, workforce planning, compliance, organization structure, employee engagement and development, total rewards, and employee relations.
- Support HR in all tactical activities related to employees, compliance, talent acquisition, and specific projects providing operational and tactical services
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and other business content in support of HR infrastructure.
- Supports managers and employees through coaching on a variety of employee relations issues, policy or benefits questions. Provide clear and accurate advice in a timely manner.
- Organize and conduct all new hire orientation while creating a positive first impression of the company and serving as a role model for company principals.
- Create and implement talent management initiatives including performance evaluations, talent reviews, succession planning, leadership development.
- Capture / manage overall list of current and potential HR projects.
- Provide HR team with data analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Manage all pre-hire activities including the coordination and scheduling of multi-stage interviews through offer completion.
- Assist with requisition candidate requisition management, update and maintain weekly recruitment reports, monitor employment and recruiting processes, manage, new hire background checks.
- Liaise with Finance and Accounting for all payroll and benefits activities as appropriate to ensure the smooth onboarding and off boarding of employees including maintaining of employee files.
- Perform audits and maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to all EEO and other regulations as required.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.