HR Assistant (Part-Time)
Job ID: BH385914
Category: HR Generalist, HR Administrator, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Human Resources Coordinator III
6 Month Contract
Job Location: Onsite – New Hudson, MI
Hours: Part-time (20-30 hours per week) Flexible schedule.
Dress: Business Casual
Interview Process: 1-2 rounds of virtual interviews
HS Diploma minimum
Microsoft office (primarily Excel)
Microsoft Office Intermediate to Advanced Level preferred
Workday experience preferred
• Processes and records information in Human Resources systems for new hires, terminations, compensation changes etc.
• Assist recruitment team with various recruitment duties including posting positions, scheduling interviews and booking candidate travel.
• Prepares purchase orders and processes invoices for payment.
• Maintains and distributes current employee information, policy and procedure manuals, and other communication.
• Assists in the creation and management of human resource programs including employee policies, recruitment and onboarding procedures, engagement initiatives and other employee-related matters.
• Serves as initial point of contact to answer general HR-related inquiries and responds to questions or concerns timely and accurately.
• Prepares job descriptions as requested and inputs job postings to online or physical job boards.
• Works with incoming employees throughout the hiring process and assists in the preparation of employee onboarding sessions.
• Processes background checks, employment verifications and new hire paperwork.
• Aids in the preparation of expense reports.
• Assists other HR team members with the completion of recurring and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
• Maintains employee files and stores relevant documents.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.