Job ID: BH385870
Category: HR Generalist, HR Business Partner
Specialty: Human Resources
A consulting firm that serves a wide range of clients in Healthcare & Life Sciences, Consumer and Energy space. We are planning to scale 2x in North America, so we’re looking for an Associate HRBP to join the HR Business Partnering team.
You will provide comprehensive, expert and hands-on support to senior level stakeholders and line managers throughout our sectors and business practices to influence and support organizational change, performance management and career development objectives. You will manage our employee relations process with our employees, providing coaching and advice to reinforce our culture and values along with guidance on performance objectives.
– Partner with senior stakeholders and Line managers to provide guidance on performance management cases, provide support for handling disciplinary, grievance and appeals cases ensuring that we adhere to legal requirements and industry best practices
– Working alongside colleagues from across the HR community, contribute to central, strategic HR projects (local, national and global)
– Manage FMLA and long-term sickness cases and support employees transitioning back from long-term sick leave
– Keep up to date on both federal and state employment laws ensuring that we adhere to all required legal requirements
– Assist in updating and developing policies and procedures to ensure they meet legal requirements, best practice and market standards
– Contribute to the continuous improvement of our business partnering processes and its interfaces with the wider HR function
What we’re looking for:
– 5+ years of extensive HR experience, HR Generalist experience is a plus!
– SHRM or PHR Designation; strong working knowledge of HR best practices and US employment law.
-You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy developing and continuing to build on existing processes
– A passion for all things HR and providing the highest quality of service to your key stakeholders and community
– Strong understanding of organizational change and development, this will be key as we continue to scale!
– Consistently collaborates with and supports HR colleagues to provide an exceptional service to our clients
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which enable you to engage and influence senior stakeholders
– The ability to analyse a complex problem and through an evidence-based approach produce compelling insight and recommendations to a problem. You understand when it is appropriate to escalate a problem to the appropriate stakeholder or seek professional legal advice
– Strong organizational skills, able and excited to manage a high volume but rewarding workload
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.