Job ID: BH385864
Category: Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant
A healthcare provider in Beverly, MA seeks an Executive Assistant for a 3+ month contract assignment
- 5+ years experience in an administrative role
- Experience supporting Executives
- Project management experience
- Coordinates all administrative responsibilities to facilitate efficient administrative operations for the appropriate Vice President:
- Ensures efficient communication to/from the appropriate Vice President, including prioritization of interruptions and messages as appropriate.
- Anticipates information needs, meeting requirements, and plans ahead to facilitate the appropriate Vice President’s decision making.
- Schedules meetings and maintains appointment calendar in the Microsoft Outlook Scheduling Program.
- Prepares accurate meeting minutes for approval and dissemination in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates preparation of materials including agendas, supporting documents and transparencies for presentation.
- Arranges for meeting space, audio/visual equipment, and refreshments in an efficient, cost effective, and timely manner.
- Maintains responsibility for travel arrangements, including reservations and payment in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinate all office matters while the Executive is out of the office as well as troubleshoot any problems. Maintain excellent communication channels and advise the President of pertinent matters.
- Assignments involve work of confidential nature necessitating exposure to highly sensitive information and contacts. This requires considerable discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Independently investigate assigned problems, gather, assemble, and analyze information and report recommendation for action by the Executive.
- Coordinate the monthly Leaders meeting schedule/calendar including scheduling of meetings, preparation of materials, meeting space, audio/visual equipment, and refreshments in an efficient, cost effective, and timely manner.
- Maintains responsibility for executive travel/educational conferences
- Maintains responsibility for secretarial support functions to the appropriate Vice President to ensure efficient utilization of time:
- Composes, types and proofreads correspondence such as letters, memorandums, policies, reports, etc. from drafts or dictation, in an accurate, neat and timely manner as assigned.
- Files all correspondence, policies, reports, forms, etc. in an appropriate location in an orderly fashion within specified time frames.
- Screens administrative telephone calls and visitors in a courteous manner, prioritizing in accordance with instructions. Prepares messages and distributes in a timely manner.
- Opens and reviews incoming mail, routing appropriately, on a timely basis.
- Willingly accepts special projects and handles them to completion, e.g. Diversity Committee, Goals tracking, Special recognition events, Survey projects. etc.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.