Job ID: BH385861
Category: Junior Administrative Assistant, Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant supports the day to day business, procurement and office support needs for the team and office.
30% Procurement – New supplier setup, managing requisition process by creating PO’s, receipting invoices, tracking AMEX purchases, and supporting consultants with the subcontractor / freelancer setup
25% Celoxis Related Admin- Setting up new users, clients, projects, tracking weekly time entered, closing completed projects and training of new users.
15% Project Support – completion of supplier forms from new clients and running project related reports as requested via PowerBI.
15% General Admin – working with team to take care of any misc. administrative duties.
15% Facilities – dealing with office manager, landlord, cleaners and outside contractors and vendors on office related issues/updates.
Partners, Directors and MC's
Commercial Finance Manager
Global Head of Operations and Administration
US Office Manager
Essential vendors and suppliers
Skills / Qualifications:
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; proactive, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong and accurate application and system skills – Excel, Outlook, Word, Peoplesoft, MyCareer, PowerBi
• Commitment to providing quality service while meeting strict deadlines
• Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally with senior management
• Ownership and practice of our ‘best practice’ initiatives
• Flexibility to take on new responsibilities
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.