Job ID: BH385481
Category: Office Manager, Administrative Assistant
The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting the office operations as directed by the Executive Assistant. Support the Executive Assistant in a variety of administrative and operational tasks on a daily basis.
- Assists Executive Assistant with coordination of office events and activities.
- Act as Denver recruiter assistant and assist HR Manager as requested.
- Responsible to support office reception area, acting as primary backup for all breaks by answering phones, greeting guests, refer callers to appropriate parties, distributing mail, processing fleet vehicle reservations and signing of packages.
- Assists in coordinating with building management of all building maintenance issues or requests.
- Provide general clerical support for office activities and provide support services to staff with any project related deadlines. Scan, copy and bind reports, specifications, and other requests.
- Ensure all areas of the office are clean, tidy and free from trash, safety hazards and of any erroneous or misplaced items.
- Maintain office supplies inventory, including but not limited to paper supply at copiers and in the storage rooms to ensure consistent and sufficient inventory levels.
- Prepare power point presentations and monthly reports as requested.
- Prepare/set up audio and video conferencing.
- Enter/update data and format within tables.
- Burn reports to CD or DVD and create labels.
- Assist staff with archiving closed projects.
- AS Degree in Business Administration or related field or 5 years related experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.