HR Business Partner
Job ID: BH385452
Category: HR Business Partner
Specialty: Human Resources
Senior HR Generalist / HR Business Partner
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Sr. HR Generalist/Business Partner will support global client groups and will have an opportunity work with business leaders and implement employee programs to increase engagement, retention and employee experience. We need someone excited and passionate about making a difference. Someone who can roll their sleeves, bring in new ideas, who knows when to go with best practices and when to go and create them yourself.
- Be a trusted partner to our leaders. Assists management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development.
- Assess employee development needs. Facilitate organization and leadership development efforts. Plays a significant role in administering talent management and succession planning activity within the client organization.
- Keep things in Perspective. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach.
- Have Programmatic and results-oriented approach. Develops and drives company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., compensation review, goal setting, workforce planning, and organizational change). Viewed as a change agent, and member of the line management staff.
- Collaborative and appreciates and thrives in a Team environment. Partner with HR colleagues and implement solutions while you are at it. We all work together and learn from each other here.
- Be strategic and hands-on. There is always a balance you maintain in making sure all administrative documentation is completed as well as strategic approach to manage programs and projects within the HR team and with the client management.
- Stays current with laws, regulations and creation of policies.
- 8-12 years of proven HR Generalist & Business Partner experience.
- Ability to engage and stay connected with client groups in different time zones.
- Knowledge of US and other international experience is highly preferred.
- Strong emotional intelligence to navigate diverse organizations, cultures, and personalities.
- Demonstrated success in employee relations, performance management, mobility, diversity, compensation and learning & development.
- Knowledge of HR best practices, policies and labor law.
- Team player. Bring the right attitude to not only succeed individually but as a team.
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, business acumen, analysis, and problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or relative experience.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.