Accounts Payable Clerk
Job ID: BH350915
Category: Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounting Clerk, Accounts Payable, Accounting and Finance
Snapshot of this role:
This role is responsible for successfully performing and processing accounts payable duties in accordance with company procedures. Some responsibilities include, but are NOT limited to the following:
- Receive statements from vendors, verify outstanding invoices, and process payments as specified.
- Review, import, and reconcile credit card transactions/statements for our Field Technicians and Admin staff.
- Review and audit with reported expenses to ensure accuracy and investigate any discrepancies.
- Match invoices with other related documents (i.e. purchase orders) and code invoices for payment.
- Contact vendors and other department individuals to clarify questionable invoice items.
- Maintain and update accounting databases.
- Answer questions from departments or vendors regarding invoice payments.
- Previous experience working with Epicor.
- Experience with Docrecord and Concur is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel, and general accounting software systems.
- 2+ year of relevant experience in an AP role.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-past environment.
- Takes initiative and has a knack for problem solving.
Familiar with administrative procedures and systems, managing files and records, designing forms and databases, and other office procedures.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.