Administrative Assistant I
Job ID: BH350509
Category: Administrative Assistant
Responsible for providing administrative support within Customer Billing Services group for Utility fraud investigating group. The Administrative Assistant would be working in this area of support: Fraud Department. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for investigating of utility accounts in the office through extensive internet research, assessors, court documents, SAP records, skip tracing and documentation provided to the company
- Consults with customers via phone/email including negotiations and dealing with complex, challenging customer situations.
- Modifying cases in Theft/Fraud Dashboard.
- Interact with customers on all levels of the company relationship including utility fraud investigation, payment negotiation, investigatory process and identification validation
- Responsibility for transactional elements; detailed report writing, utilizing fraud/theft dashboard
Must be able to interface and work with teams with diverse disciplines, understand their administrative needs and requirements.
Must be willing and able to rely on Policies, Procedures, Job Aids and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position.
The successful candidate will possess good computer skills, including the aptitude and ability to learn and use one or more versions of specialized software.
We are willing to train the skilled candidate on the job.
Outlook email system
Attitude and aptitude to learn new skills and perform new responsibilities
SAP Front/Back Office
Experience Required: 0 to 1 year's work experience, this is an entry level position.
-Some work experience in an administrative or clerical role
-Experience with SAP would be an asset
-Strong customer service background
Education Required: High School degree or equivalent
Education Preferred: Some college
– May require lifting and/or carrying heavy loads (Approx. 5-35lbs)
– May require travel
– May require overtime
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.