Senior Admin Assistant (Executive)
Job ID: BH350169
Category: Administrative Assistant
Senior Administrative Assistant (Executive)
6 Month Contract
Location: Framingham, MA – Remote to start but will need to go into the office eventually
Hours: 40 hours per week
- Associate Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering Technology including experience with CAD design
- 3+ year experience in Document Control including Drawings Management software
- Experience using at least one of the following Program Management Information Systems (PMIS) software:
- Adept, Unifier, Proliance, PM Web, Procore, or eBuilder
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, such as Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Experience with Adept System highly desirable
Manages a variety of engineering services functions that could include technical writing, document control or similar engineering support activities. This position is primarily responsible for overseeing the processing and/or reproduction of construction documents to ensure accuracy and timely release for large projects.
The Document Control Specialist must be a self-starter and have excellent computer skills. This person will interface with multiple Engineering, Project, Operations teams in order to ensure process and controls are in place and system performance is good.
The successful candidate will be expected to communicate effectively with project team members, have a high level of initiative and motivation to deliver quality results, have strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated ability to work within a team environment providing value-added, innovative solutions and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Evaluate all Adept drawing control and printing processes and make improvements when necessary
- Ensures the timely, thorough, and accurate processing of all engineering project drawing deliverables in compliance with Eversource Standards
- Coordinate the activities of Document Control, including distribution and auditing controlled documents, maintenance of electronic department directories, tracking and reporting on construction and/or as-built drawing status.
- Process one or more document types through all procedural steps in accordance with well-defined procedures and guidelines and ensure that pre-established document control requirements
- Assist with the implementation, management and administration of an electronic document management system(s) (SharePoint, Teams, FileMaker Pro, MS Access, Adept, etc.)
- Receive, track, and monitor engineering project documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
- Review and proofread documents for consistency of document format and Program concerns and use Adept software to track, manage and control issued and received documents. Assign identification numbers, and various other document tracking numbers
- Monitor Adept repository, Teams and Sharepoint, etc. for compliance to procedures and requirements
- Interface with IT and Eversource Management to continually improve the engineering drawing configuration control capabilities
- Interface with Adept group users such as Substation Engineering, Transmission Line Engineering, Siting and Survey Engineering to maintain file consistency and proper controls in the Adept library
- Work with project managers to coordinate project activities and ensure a smooth transition from project to operations
- Provide Training and guidance to new document control staff and other Eversource employees and vendors in the operation and use of Adept
- Support published corporate policies and perform additional assignments per management’s direction
- Actively support storm and/or emergency restoration assignments.
- Complete and Maintain Critical Energy Infrastructure Information (CEII) certifications
- Obtain Synergis Adept Administrator Certificate
- Experience with large plotters and batch plot large drawing packages
- Coordinate with outside vendors for printing and delivery of drawing packages
- Develop and provide performance related input for weekly/monthly KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reporting
- Support other service territories as necessary (CT/WMA, EMA, NH)
- Support Engineering Project services including Material Requisitions, Engineering service Requisitions within MAXIMO system, Project Closeout, and other project related activities as required
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.