Job ID: BH349842
Category: Recruiter: Technical, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Do you love helping others and keeping people safe? Are you a service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of an elite community of security agents committed to helping people stay safe? If the answer is "YES," we want you on our team. We are a first-of-its-kind platform providing accessible, on-demand personal security.
- 5+ years of technical recruiting and/or sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth or startup environment.
- Experience partnering with executives and stakeholders to make hiring decisions
- Experience making TA process improvements
- Sources, recruits and screens qualified candidates from external and internal sites, providers, and referrals, to include passive leads through internet research, networking, cold calling, and market presence developing effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates.
- Identifies, attracts, and screens all candidates to feed continuous pipeline of applicants for current and future positions.
- Continuously strategizes new and different methods of building and maintaining candidate pipelines and executes on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Conducts video and phone screens and measures candidates against specific job profiles, recommends candidates to hiring managers for in-person interviews, dispositions both external and internal candidates, and offers employment to qualified and “best-fit” applicants.
- Builds and maintains engaging relationships using timely communication with internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Qualifies and engages for relevant openings.
- Demonstrates clear understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills, and fit to identify the best candidate for a position.
- Responsible for the coordination of the leave of absence process for employees including but not limited to FMLA, military leave, workers’ compensation, vacation, LTD and COBRA in accordance with company policy, state, and federal laws.
- Provides consultation and analyses/recommendations regarding complex and sensitive human resources functions and issues.
- Maintains accurate and up to date recruiting data via ATS.
- Coordinates and participates in job/community fairs to promote the Bond Brand.
- Gathers documents and maintains candidate information for compliance.
- Researches, extracts, and compiles data for reports and other documents.
- Participates in professional development sessions or seminars; stays current on trends, innovations and legal developments in the human resources field.
- Manages multiple projects/deliverables with short, targeted completion dates.
- Responsible for using sound judgment and initiative in making decisions to support best practices and Bond’s Policies and Procedures.
- Communicates effectively with all levels as liaison within Bond and outside dealers, contractors, and/or vendors as related to training and development.
- Leads and assists with any assigned special projects.
- All other duties as required.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.