Manager of Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting
Job ID: BH349754
Category: SEC Reporting, Finance Manager, CPA
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
We are looking for an exceptional Sr Finance Manager who can…
Bring your expertise in technical accounting matters to Lease Accounting, Cash Flow Reporting, Contract Reviews and Mergers & Acquisitions. You will be responsible for SEC reporting and regular updates to Executives and members of the Audit Committee on key deliverables in our fast paced and growing organization.
What you will do is:
- Research application of accounting standards, determine potential effects to company of new accounting standards and effectively communicate the impact to stakeholders throughout the company, including the audit committee
- Manage technical accounting assessments, including purchase price allocation, segment reporting and annual goodwill analysis
- Execute the filing process and preparation of quarterly and annual SEC reports, including footnotes and XBRL tagging
- Participate in the quarterly earnings process, including preparation and review of the earnings release and Audit Committee presentations
- Act as a key interface with internal and external auditors
- Manage lease accounting activities
- Conduct analysis of divisional operating results as part of key corporate controls
- Drive continuous process improvement in both your group and the larger team.
What will you bring to the team, along with your self-motivated drive is:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 7+ years of experience in accounting (including public accounting experience)
- Active CPA license
- Experience with general ledger closings and financial statement preparation
- Proficient with MS Office and experience with Hyperion Financial Management a plus
- Team oriented, with the ability and desire to grow in a professional and dynamic environment
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.