Job ID: BH349726
Category: HRIS Analyst
Specialty: Human Resources
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Analyze HRIS performance metrics and resolve application issues.
Document processes, identify HR concerns, and compile data analysis reports.
Perform application upgrades and technical support.
Develop and implement new processes and systems for efficient HR management.
Optimize HRIS processes, integrate new software, and performing diagnostic tests.
Performing statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data and running queries.
Responsible for quality assurance, accuracy, efficiency, and integrity of sensitive HR data in the organization’s HRIS
Will own accuracy, reporting and audit of all employee changes, preparation for bi-weekly payroll, and documentation.
Modify existing reports, as necessary
Conduct data analysis, design and develop standardized management tools for data analysis and ad-hoc reporting
Analyze and evaluate requests for reports and assess and determine the appropriate tool and method for extracting the data and producing reports
Identify opportunities for HR reporting process improvement. Coordinate operational procedures and system requirements to stream-line processes and ensure data integrity
Research and resolve reported data inaccuracies or incidents.
- Performing audits on HR processes and documents, including hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, when required.
- Research and resolve reported data inaccuracies or incidents.
- Added focus on reporting & record management for these purposes:
- Benefit plan audits; medical, 401k, life insurance/disability
- Confirming eligibility for Plan participation
- HIRD reporting
- EEO-1 reporting
- ACA tracking
- Perform Other Jon Related Duties as required
- Interested in a Temp to Perm arrangement
- A bachelor's degree in information systems, HR management, business administration, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience as an HRIS analyst in a related industry.
- Really sharp, self-directed, curious, analytical, system-savvy HR professional. With Ability to dig-in and figure it out attitude
- Willing to learn and leverage the power of the systems and ensure reporting is clean, timely and tells a story.
- Understands the power of metrics, benchmarks and a link to the company objectives
- Exceptional ability to gather and interpret data, as well as improve HRIS processes.
- Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS and HR performance metrics.
- Interested in working within a small HR team and appreciates the added exposure and assignments as this leads to depth and scope of their experience
- Must be data and technology focused.
- Previous experience in ADP, Greenhouse, and Trackstar preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.