Job ID: BH349422
- Evaluate candidates' resumes against position requirements.
- Schedule and conduct structured phone interviews with candidates using interviewing scripts.
- Document information in applicant tracking system in a timely manner (Workday).
- Direct, relevant and recent experience in recruiting in a retained search firm, agency or corporation
- Track record of flawless execution and a strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline-oriented, high-demand environment with tight deliverables
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills; ability to prioritize and process a high volume of work for multiple teams
- Ability to work successfully in an environment with high visibility and the ability to manage complex and sensitive situations independently
- Solid presentation and strong communication capabilities
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- 2-4 Years
- Workday experience required
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.