Administrative Assistant II
Job ID: BH349120
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
Hours: 40 hours per week
Industry: Medical Devices
Company Size: 1,000+
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant administrative experience
- •Proficient in Microsoft office software and email (Outlook) applications.
- Maintain office space and manage office and pantry supplies.
- Manage office safety and sustainability data for 2 sites
- Coordinate and manage maintenance, office services, and contractor work for the facility.
- Provide administrative support for general office and department specific projects.
- Manage facility payments and assist with submitting purchase orders through the company payment system.
- Assist with new hires at the Menlo Park site.
- Performs reception and other clerical duties
- Assist Finance with processing invoices and generating Purchase Orders
- File paid invoices and maintain AP files.
- Handle other administrative tasks and perform other projects as needed.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft office software and email (Outlook) applications.
- Ability to be detail-oriented and to function with interruptions.
- Ability to maintain a friendly, helpful attitude.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive material.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Bachelors degree or relevant administrative experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.