Job ID: BH348731
Category: Recruiter: Technical
Specialty: Human Resources
Recruiter – Technology
Job Location: Foxboro (Hybrid schedule)
Hours: Full time
Company Information, Industry, Size: Smaller company that is growing inside a larger organization that is the Kraft Family (New England Patriots)
Team Size: This will report to the head of TA who has a team of 7 under her but will be in this role mostly a stand alone.
Interview Process: Will start with some MS Teams chats and then will want to bring in a candidate to meet in person
- 3+ years of experience.
- Understands Saas and Technology recruiting.
progressive technology and service company providing data management, advanced analytics and consulting services for the sports and entertainment industries, including blue chip clients. As the business scales, the Director of Strategic Planning & Operations is looking for a result-driven Human Resources professional who is eager to help build a world class organization by finding the right people for the right roles at the right time. This is a unique opportunity to enter the sports & entertainment industry and join one of the most well-recognized and highly regarded organization/owners driving innovation.
Seeking a seasoned recruiter with an affinity for data and process who has proven to execute successful acquisition strategies for small to mid-sized companies in the technology space. Working with the Kraft Group HR department, the Technical Recruiter will work to enhance the recruiting process to deliver seamless and efficient outcomes while promoting the brand to attract and retain top technical talent. Using a data first approach, the role will bring rigor to pipeline & retention tracking and measurement through a comprehensive set of metrics. This role will be critical to ensure long term scalability and success as a business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement, and continuously refine strategic recruiting plans based on business needs and labor market conditions. Promote diverse hiring and pipeline development Collaborate with key stakeholders on team composition, culture, compelling job descriptions and strategy.
- Monitor key recruiting metrics to understand the effectiveness of the recruiting strategy. Use the HR Dashboard to analyze KPIs that includes days to fill, diversity placements, vacancy rates, turnover, and performance.
- Effectively utilize all recruitment tools to acquire and manage talent. Focus on sourcing tools that provide precision exposure for key roles and virtual platforms for volume (e.g., ATS, Linked In, Circa, social media, etc.). Identify and expand new and existing sources of technical talent.
- Cultivate strong long-term relationships with sourcing networks and candidates. Ensure all key partners and unselected candidates have a positive experience at all stages of engagement. Maintain the ATS candidate files for future database management.
- Evaluate candidate profiles and assessments through HR AI tools to advance applicants. Perform pre-screening and case study reviews to assess an applicants' Job fit. Evaluate compensation expectations, career progression/stability and success characteristics that align with the organization.
- Coordinate panel interviews, rating reviews, and selection decisions. Prepare offer letters and facilitate professional reference checks on prospective candidates. Partner with Corporate HR to streamline on-boarding and orientation.
- Communicate the status of all active searches regularly with hiring managers, HRM and key stakeholder.
- Plan and support recruiting events. Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with potential job seekers. Build and promote the Company's brand and culture as a competitive differentiator in the recruiting cycle.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by Confidentiality and Privacy Standards and HIPPA.
- Manage Orientation and other new hire onboarding efforts.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a recruiter with a focus on recruiting technology candidates
- Familiarity with SaaS products and industry standard technology solutions (i.e. R, Python, SQL, Applications Development, Tableau, Data Warehousing including ETL tools
- Excellent communication skills and passion for building great candidate experiences
- Hands-on experience with various interview and sourcing platforms
- Experience partnering and consulting across multiple disciplines with many different leaders
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for complex roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search) Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Experience interacting with management, presenting, and acting in a professional manner
- Must be curious, resourceful, team-oriented, and coachable
- Self-motivated, proactive, and has ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s Degree
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.