Recruiter: Life Sciences
Job ID: BH347513
Specialty: Human Resources
Contract with permanent potential
Job Location: Burlington / remote
Hours: 9-5 / 8:30-4:30
Company Information: Biotech
Interview Process: Video calls
- Full cycle recruiting experience
- Small-medium sized company experience
Nice to have:
- Biotech/Life Sciences – highly preferred
- Ensure an exceptional, high-touch candidate experience
- Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference check, negotiating and offers
- Partner with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies
- Implement sourcing strategies and manage sourcing and recruitment marketing strategy
- Work closely with candidates, hiring managers and HR team members
- Provide recommendations to improve applicant experience
- Organize, schedule, and facilitate activities related to the recruitment and pre-boarding of new employees
- Act as subject matter expert for hiring managers regarding recruitment practices and market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years' of experience in recruiting, Life Science/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries a plus
- Strategic sourcing skills with demonstrated successes utilizing current sourcing techniques, networking and building pipelines
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Alumni websites, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Expert level relationship management with internal employees and prospective candidates
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to continue to learn and grow professionally
- Ability to hold information at the highest level of confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.