Job ID: BH347292
Category: Recent Graduate, Administrative Assistant
Seeking an Administrative Coordinator to work in the DCF After-Hours Child Abuse Emergency Line program. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new team implementing and operating a significantly expanded and redesigned DCF After-Hours Emergency Line program. The Administrative Coordinator will support the Emergency Line program operations including, but not limited to, timely flow of communications with DCF, supporting quality assurance and improvement activities, and project management. They will be responsible for administrative office functioning including but not limited to tracking, monitoring, scheduling, invoicing, logistics, and data entry. The Administrative Coordinator will participate in Leadership Team meetings.
- Collaborate with Emergency Line staff to establish and continually improve communication systems with DCF and other key stakeholders.
- Monitor communications to ensure effective and timely flow to and from DCF focusing on reports, memos, alerts, and faxes.
- Support the Quality Manager with monitoring and reporting as required by DCF and the Emergency Line Quality Improvement Plan including, but not limited to, tracking performance of quality assurance activities, monitoring progress on quality improvement activities, and ensuring the timely submission of required reports to DCF. Perform data entry as needed.
- Produce reports and PowerPoint presentations in collaboration with Leadership Team members. Ensure a continuous supply of information packets and print materials, and distribute informational/educational materials via email and US Postal Service as requested.
- Transcribe scripts and create flowcharts and other diagrams for the telephone system.
- Support the Emergency Line Leadership Team with scheduling and meeting logistics for internal and external meetings.
- Produce and distribute meeting minutes for Leadership Team meetings, staff meetings, and other meetings as requested.
- Responsible for ordering, inventory, distribution, and maintenance of supplies and print materials. Produce and track invoices.
- Work collaboratively with JBCC Communications Specialist to keep website updated, and produce relevant social media content.
- Exhibit knowledge of and familiarity with relevant DCF policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in required staff meetings and trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.