Job ID: BH347191
Category: Grants Manager, Financial Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Client is currently seeking a Grants Analyst. This position manages the Grant Function of the Health Center in accordance in with policies established by the Board of Directors, management and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Serve as the Finance subject matter expert to program staff as well as federal, state, and local funding agencies, addressing all questions and issues relating to health center grants and contracts.
- Assist grant writers in developing budget proposals and narrative.
- Assist program managers with grant budget preparation, analysis, submissions, and revisions. Assist program staff through preparation of financial components of all required reporting related to grants and contracts.
- Assist program managers in tracking spending and grant amendments.
- Ensure that grant revenue is properly recognized and receivables are properly stated in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Maintain detailed supporting schedules of revenue, receivable, and deferred/temporarily restricted balances in the general ledger.
- Responsible for the preparation, completion, and filing of the Financial Status Reports and PMS 272 Reports, ensuring all schedules are completed and submitted to auditing agencies by the filing deadlines and detailed supporting documentation is maintained by the health center. Act as finance lead of annual cost reports, UFR, and UDS.
- Five to ten years in a progressively responsible accounting or finance position. Experience in federal, state, and local grant funding and accounts payable required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required, combination of education and experience will be considered.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.