HR Manager: Diversity and Engagement
Job ID: BH346705
Category: HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Director of Human Resources, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A professional services firm seeks a Manager of Employee Engagement and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to join their growing team in either Boston, MA, New York, NY or San Francisco, CA.
- 6 or more years of professional work experience in Learning and Organizational Development, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and/or Employee Engagement
- Experience building out HR programs such as DEI and Employee Engagement
- Experience in consulting or professional services industry
- Technically savvy with the ability to run reports, pull data, and tell a story based on findings
- Global experience
- Responsible for strategy and execution of employee engagement efforts primarily in the Americas as we look to support our teams and build our culture through impactful programming and creating memorable experiences.
- Partner closely with firm leadership team and other committee leaders, plus understand the voice of the employee, to identify opportunities that will help drive employee satisfaction, retention, and performance; and help create programming that supports these drivers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to conceptualize, support and execute moments of engagement (i.e., initiatives, programming, and events) throughout the employee lifecycle; all with the goal of promoting excellence and performance, and building camaraderie and inclusion.
- Champion the voice of our employees (via surveys and establishing other valuable feedback loops) to identify trends on employee engagement, partner with leadership on prioritizing opportunity areas, and support with the creation of associated programming; particularly in the areas of work/life balance, promotion criteria and career advancement.
- Serve as a contact for employees on day to day experience.
- In collaboration with professional development team, serve as resource and coach to staff to help develop and identify appropriate opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with employees and performance review committee on defining and communicating career advancement process; coach employees on performance evaluation measures.
- Market, coordinate and communicate employee engagement programs, goals and outcomes verbally and in writing; administer all aspects of programs including offerings, participant confirmation, coordinating, and reporting of employee participation.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- Manage all aspects of the global DEI strategy creation and execution including the design, development, and global rollout of DEI resources, programs and events, including ERG programs.
- Collaborate with recruiting, staffing, professional development, HR, marketing and internal consulting committees to implement strategic plan responsive to DEI diagnostic results.
- Integrate and align firm’s commitment to DEI into all talent functions.
- Build and develop coaching relationships with consulting and staff populations, particularly those who are traditionally underrepresented.
- Help develop, build, and implement communications infrastructure in collaboration with communications team, to ensure consistency and regularity in internal and external communications.
- Serve as an internal and external speaker, educator and advocate for DEI programs.
- Establish measures to evaluate performance of DEI plan, progress towards DEI goals & report progress to internal stakeholders.
- Assist with tracking and evaluating outcomes of employee engagement and DEI programs.
- Make improvements to existing reports and recommend any new reports/analyses.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.