Training and Professional Development Specialist
Job ID: BH346696
Category: Training/Development Specialist, Training/Development Manager, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A professional services firm seeks a Training and Professional Development Specialist to join their growing team in either Boston, MA or San Francisco, CA.
- 5 or more years of experience in training, professional development, or a related function
- Experience in consulting or professional services industry
Job Summary/Description: The firm seeks a Training and Professional Development Specialist to join the Staffing and Professional Development team, reporting to the Director of Staffing and Professional Development. The Training and Professional Development Specialist is responsible for a broad range of staff training and development initiatives.
- Partner with training committee to ensure integration of staffing and training opportunities as the foundation for staff growth and development.
- Contribute to the planning, design and implementation of a comprehensive formal skills training program, define metrics and evaluate training ROI with the training committee and the professional development team, in support of the firm's competency model.
- Collaborate with recruiting, staffing and HR teams to provide for seamless transition and integration for new staff in apprenticeship model.
- Conducting ongoing organizational learning needs assessments; skills assessment proficiency of staff and the ability to determine skill gaps.
- Market, coordinate and communicate training & development programs, goals and outcomes verbally and in writing; administer all aspects of training implementation including offerings, participant confirmation, coordinating, and reporting of employee participation in training.
- Serve as resource to staff and staffing team to help develop and identify appropriate professional development opportunities.
- Partner with senior management to ensure staff are receiving clear and actionable feedback, as well as going forward strategies to achieve goals during review period.
- Partner with D&I leaders to ensure professional development of diverse staff and those on flexible schedules are being addressed.
- Assist with and support professional development initiatives, including recruiting materials and process, orientation, training events, mentoring programs and other programs and initiatives.
- Assist with tracking and evaluates success of various training programs.
- Make improvements to existing reports and recommend any new reports/analyses.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.