Job ID: BH346623
Specialty: Human Resources
Our client is currently looking for an individual to provide their Sales organization with world class talent acquisition support in a strategic business partnership capacity. Owning and driving operational excellence in these key areas – Client Experience, Quality of Hire, Candidate Experience, Time to Fill, and Compliance.
As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner at Juniper, you will develop client and candidate relationships as the trusted advisor and coach representing the Talent Acquisition organization. You will own the process from end to end, from needs assessment to a successful hire. Managing the relationships and process with key data and utilizing a project managed approach, you will find, attract, and hire the best talent for our client.
- Perceived by Hiring Authorities as a trusted coach and advisor on all talent acquisition matters
- Provided interview coaching to Hiring Authorities and Interview Teams
- Conducted successful strategy/kick-off/needs assessment meetings with Hiring Authoritie
- Demonstrated capacity to operate proactivel
- Effectively participated in regular client Staff Meetings with Managers and Directors
- Successfully demonstrated ability to work in highly regulated compliant environments
- Provided accurate and timely reports meeting Hiring Authorities and TA management need
- Organizational and time management skills and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Able to navigate through ambiguous situations/environments effectively
- Demonstrated experience as collaborative team-player
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in-house high tech recruiting experience
- 7+ yrs in high tech industry; networking industry experience highly desired
- 5+ yrs in-house recruiting experience including supporting a commission driven Sales organization
- 5+ yrs full-cycle recruiting owning entire process:
- Experience sourcing using a variety of social media, websites and direct sourcing
- Demonstrated candidate closing and offer negotiation, at an expert level
- Knowledge and experience dealing with immigration and relocation issues
- Experience and passion around Inclusion and Diversity
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.