Job ID: BH346617
Category: Senior Accountant, Property Accountant, Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A real estate investment firm in Boston, MA seeks a Senior Accountant for full time, permanent employment.
- Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Experience with debt investments/loans
- Experience with Yardi & SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (Outlooksoft)
The Senior Accountant will produce monthly financial statements for assigned portfolio of debt or venture investments, properties or corporate entities.
- Full General Ledger maintenance
- Prepare or manage preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual investor reports
- Facilitate completion of monthly close process
- Analyze revenue and expenses to ensure recorded properly on a monthly basis
- Ensure bank reconciliations are prepared and reviewed on a monthly basis
- Take lead with transactional closing statements and closing journal entries
- Assist in reviewing budgets and forecasts for reasonableness
- Assist in the management of the external audit process
- Good understanding of the accounting cycle, account classifications, debits, and credits
- Other special projects as assigned
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.