Job ID: BH346498
Category: Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant is a critical member of our HR team by ensuring that we are hiring the most qualified talent for the firm.
The Talent Acquisition team is passionate about attracting strong talent to the firm to help drive business results. You will be working with the Institutional business units to source, interview and hire for roles at all levels of the organization. Additionally, you will build relationships with candidates and business partners to ensure a positive hiring experience. Do you want to be a part of this exciting team?
The Expertise You Have
- 5+ years of end-to-end recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing techniques including identifying passive talent, building talent pipelines, referral generation and diversity recruiting
- Experience with Recruiting Platforms and Tools – Workday, Text Us, Textio, HireVue
The Skills You Bring
- Demonstrable experience with all recruiting lifecycle components including sourcing, qualifying and assessing candidates, networking, market trends and relationship management
- Experience using a variety of sourcing tools and resources to discover and attract candidates – LinkedIn Recruiter
- Deeply detail oriented and have an ability to maintain momentum in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate at different levels in an organization
- Passion for sourcing passive talent and staying current on recruiting trends
The Value You Deliver
- Working with hiring managers to gain understanding of business unit objectives and job requirements and develop a sourcing strategy to find and attract the right talent
- Using deep knowledge of client business to respond to detailed candidate questions about the role and function
- Using recruiting tools and techniques to identify and engage potential talent and ensure ongoing talent pipelines
- Keeping informed of sourcing standard methodologies and emerging tools/technologies to introduce and/or pilot when appropriate
- Participating in or leading recruitment projects/initiatives
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.