HR Business Partner
Job ID: BH346091
Category: HR Business Partner
Specialty: Human Resources
Associate Director, Sr HR BP
Lexington, MA or Berkeley, CA
Company Information: Life Sciences, 250 employees
Interview Process: phone and video interviews
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ HR experience
- Willingness to travel
- Supervisor/management experience
- Life sciences industry
- Experience with a life science company that has commercial experience wor manufacturing
In this highly visible role, the Associate Director, Sr. HRBP will cultivate relationships with functional leadership and will provide counsel on a full range of HR business areas including talent acquisition, performance management, career development, employee relations, and organizational planning.
- Contribute to the business strategy by partnering with leadership to build organizational capabilities, optimize the organizational structure and build a culture of engagement and development as we prepare for our first commercial product launch
- Partner with functional experts in compensation, talent management and talent acquisition to implement programs and processes that reward, develop, and identify talent
- Partner with leadership team and create initiatives that promote a culture of learning and development and work with business leaders to establish development plans
- Bring best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making
- Develop and analyze data to guide business leaders in the execution of people strategies
- Work closely with management and employees to maintain positive working relationships, build morale and engagement, and increase productivity and planning
- Participate in the talent acquisition process by workforce planning, identifying top talent and developing managers’ candidate selection skills
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective HR investigations and make recommendations for resolution while driving a culture of trust and respect
- Advise managers and employees on strategic and tactical matters and develop appropriate solutions to help advance the business.
- Promote a culture of Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, or related discipline.
- 7-10 years related Human Resources management experience, preferably in the life sciences industry.
- Strong understanding of Employment law in California and Massachusetts
- Experience in biotech or life sciences organization, Commercial and/or Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% to either MA or CA sites
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.