Job ID: BH346041
Category: Compensation Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Fidelity TalentSource is seeking a Compensation Analyst at Fidelity Investments!
This position will be a member of a Broad-based Reward Practice working on the design, implementation, communication, and administration of compensation programs that align with the client’s business strategy, goals, and objectives
This role will provide support and analytical expertise on base pay, annual bonus plans, as well as recognition and retention programs.
The Expertise You Have
- BS/BA required (MBA preferred), CCP designation preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities; analytical and problem-solving abilities, and time management skills.
The Skills You Bring
- Provide analytical support within the practice in support of client projects compensation programs (base pay and variable pay).
- Conduct market pricing and job evaluation analysis to ensure compensation programs meet applicable regulatory requirements. Provide analysis and reports on market data.
- Analyzes new and existing positions and develops grade structures by interpreting salary survey data or making internal comparisons to benchmark positions.
- Recommends appropriate job titles, job codes, FLSA status, manager level, incentive opportunity, etc.
- Prepares job descriptions and assist with the development, preparation and distribution of compensation communication materials.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.