Job ID: BH346038
Category: Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Job Title: AP/AR Administrator
Contract to Hire
The AR/AP administrator is responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to/from the organization. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the payment/receipt of payment for goods and services completed by/for the client.
- Complete full cycle AR for STCI- Rancho office only (with over sight to TX/BK)
- Enter all Sales Order and Change order in Sage
- Maintain job folder files (audit file when final payment is made to ensure all necessary documents are included; WO’s, AP invoices, Subcontractor Agreements, etc.)
- Review all STCI billing invoices for accuracy and approval (verify contract terms, tax and FOB)
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; and contacting customers weekly to make payment arrangements.
- Filing Preliminary Liens, and Lien Waivers when applicable
- Renewal of Contractors licenses in applicable states for all entities update in RASi
- Completes all new AR customer applications, credit checks and set up in MAS (STCI)
- Apply customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Process credit card payments and credits.
- Send Weekly updates on incoming customer payments and AR balances/Collections reports to BOD and Controller
- Create job folders for STCI
- Scanning all Sales orders in batches of 10
- Complete full cycle AP for STCI
- 3-way match of PO invoices
- Code/GL and submit for approval all AP invoices
- Data entry of all AP into MAS
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating and analyzing documentation; payments or adjustments.
- Prepares 1099-Misc, 1099-INT and 1099-DIV annually
- Additional duties as requested
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.