Job ID: BH346029
Category: Recruiting Coordinator
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Job Location: Remote – Must work EST hours.
– At least 1 year within HR
– Bachelor's degree
Nice to Have:
– Experience with recruitment technologies, i.e. Indeed
Our Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a Recruitment Marketing Coordinator to support the growing job posting and sponsorship requests across our U.S. Store career opportunities. As a member of a small, fast-paced team you will have the opportunity to interact with business leaders across the organization, support job advertising requests, and measure job posting performance. To thrive in this role, knowledge of social media marketing, recruitment marketing, and go-to market strategies to attract talent is vital.
• Oversee day-to-day job advertising strategy, continuously making recommendations for how best meet and exceed client needs.
• Collaborate with Store HR leaders to respond to job advertisement requests.
• Build, implement, and measure job posting activity across our advertising channels.
• Be a Subject Matter Expert for job postings that support our Store positions nationwide.
• Become fully immersed in our brand and culture.
• Stay up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends.
Manage Execution: Ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities. Demonstrates daily planning and routines to achieve organization and set priorities.
Communicate Effectively: Communicates clearly and concisely to all levels of leadership and with candidates. Tailors message(s) to audience and monitors non-verbal and verbal behaviors. Demonstrates basic written communication skills.
Demonstrates Accountability: Committed to achieving job and company performance expectations.
• Delivers the employment brand experience to all candidates.
• Knowledge of social media marketing related to Talent Acquisition.
• Specific knowledge of Indeed and other popular jobs boards is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, written and verbal skills.
• Superior organizational skills; attention to detail, and the ability to track budgets.
• Basic project coordination experience
• Demonstrates creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Models and delivers the company’s values of respect, fairness, honesty, friendliness and fun.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.