HR Vice President
Job ID: BH345774
Category: VP Human Resources, Director of Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A travel and leisure company located in Boston, MA seeks a Vice President of Human Resources (HR) to join their growing team.
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience in a Director or VP role
- Performance management experience
- Experience with coaching, benefits, recruiting, compliance, communication and events
- Management experience
Partnering closely with the executive leadership team, the VP of People & Culture will be responsible for building and driving a culture of Performance within the company and aligning Human Resources programs and processes to the corporate values of open & courageous communication, thriving in change, risk-taking, teamwork, quality, and speed.
Along with a team of HR professionals the HR Leader will be responsible for establishing and maintaining best-practice, efficient, and effective human resource services, to include performance management, talent acquisition, associate relations, benefits administration, internal communication, and company events.
- Drive, execute, and continue to enhance the Company’s performance review process, where top performers are rewarded and performance issues are quickly addressed and resolved.
- Implement performance management training calendar for top leaders and supervisors.
- Oversee the recruitment and hiring efforts to support the Company’s corporate goals, digital vision, and strategic initiatives, helping to develop a pipeline of candidates through direct sourcing and the effective utilization of external search partners.
- Oversee the creation and execution of a continuous calendar of events, including monthly corporate meetings, corporate events and holiday parties, and the week-long Business Works program for Boston-based and overseas associates.
- Ensure effective administration and delivery of all human resource programs and processes, including onboarding, benefits, and utilizing technology to maximize efficiencies within HR.
- First and foremost, someone who will thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment that is experiencing high growth.
- Strong relationship-builder with leadership and associates to develop and nurture an engaged performance-based culture.
- Experience in delivering performance management programs that support associate development and leadership growth.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to use facts and data to make sound recommendations.
- Flexible, outgoing, and resourceful self-starter who can work both as team leader and independently in order to drive results.
- In-depth knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.