Administrative Assistant I
Job ID: BH345548
Category: Administrative Assistant
5 month contract (will likely extend)
Job Location: Onsite – Oshkosh, WI
Hours: 40 hours per week with possible need to work overtime.
Dress: Business Casual
Interview Process: 1-2 rounds of virtual interviews
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must be US Citizen
- Related working experience with shipping paperwork, contracts, billing for outgoing shipments
- Advanced to intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while handling multiple tasks
- Associate's degree in administrative assistant or equivalent field
Role is working in Contracts group at Defense with focus on data entry for truck load documents and billing for outgoing shipments. Majority of the tasks would have a large element of data entry; both in MS Excel and in an online site called WAWF (Wide Area WorkFlow); to support sales and billing processes. Other projects to include organization of contract documentation.
Working knowledge of computer software (i.e. Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), etc. Intermediate to Advanced Excel – most documents have built in formulas but should have an understanding of how formulas work and be able to troubleshoot. Proficient grammar and proofreading skills. High attention to detail and data entry accuracy. Outgoing documents must be 100% accurate.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.