Client Service Rep
Job ID: BH345420
Category: Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
- Working under direct supervision, the Client Service Representative is an entry level position responsible for monitoring client custody operations and service levels. The Client Service Representative also assists more senior team members with client conversions, reporting and analyses.
- Client Service and Inquiry Response – Proactively respond to custody related client inquiries on a daily basis. – Work with internal departments to prioritize and resolve client requests and deliverables.
- Technology and Innovation- Utilize relevant internal technology solutions to effectively manage client inquiries.- Introduce and familiarize clients with new technology, automation tools and products.
- Risk Management and Control- Introduce and familiarize clients with new technology, automation tools and products. – Assist in maintaining and reporting on client service related metrics.- Participate in team based project work and audits. – Complete monthly reporting requirements.
- Education level and/or relevant experience(s) – BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.