Accounts Payable Coordinator/Specialist
Job ID: BH345215
Category: Accounts Payable
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. Ensures timely payment processing and maintains vendor relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Vendor account facilitation and relationship management
- Resolve all billing questions and discrepancies for vendors and employees
- Review, verify and reconcile all invoices and obtain approvals from appropriate department
- Receive invoices sent via mail from Executive Assistant to process
- Enter all Invoices, Check Requests, Petty Cash requests into QuickBooks in a timely manner
- Ensure prompt and on-time payment in accordance with vender terms of all corporate expenses
- Process weekly check runs, obtain signatures, mail checks
- Maintain all Vendor and Adult Services client files for historical record keeping and auditing purposes
- Maintain corporate lease schedule, notify appropriate parties of lease renewals and provide information to auditors. Maintain electronic and hard copies of all leases.
- Maintain electronic and hard copies of all corporate vendor estimates/contracts and ensure payment terms are met.
- Work with staff in all departments to assist with purchasing
- Maintain Petty Cash Accounts for all departments
- Assist in the annual financial audit by providing all requested receipts, invoices, lease schedule, contracts, estimates and accounting policies and procedures
- Obtain W-9’s and process 1099’s for all appropriate vendors
- Maintain Corporate Vehicle Listing, including departments and locations.
- Renew and maintain all RMV registrations. Pay all tolls and parking tickets.
- Manage all vehicle accidents acting as liaison between Employee, Insurance Agent and Insurance Company.
- Create, maintain and implement Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Manage all Corporate Credit Card Accounts, including obtaining all receipts for charges, verifying and coding appropriate class and department codes in QuickBooks
- Enforce Accounts Payable policies and procedures
- Uphold and protect the organizations value by keeping information confidential
- Strong proficiency in QuickBooks
- Strong proficiency in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Proficiency in the utilization of technology including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with an online purchase order system
- Lease and Contract negotiation skills
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to react calmly and professionally in a fast paced environment during unanticipated circumstances
- Ability to work independently and under strict deadlines
- Financial Audit experience
- Uphold the mission and corporate values of Cardinal Cushing Centers, Inc.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.