Ops Specialist Trade Processing
Job ID: BH345143
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
- The Operations Specialist ensures all trade entries into the accounting system are accurate and timely. This individual is responsible for performing specialized operations related to routine securities processing activities in support of the firm’s business lines. As Specialist, s/he deals with issues as they relate to his/her area of focus. These activities include: executing controls, assisting others, accounting for trade activity, resolving trade problems, ensuring accurate and timely cash management, client contact (internal and external) along with 529 administration.
- Ensures all trades straight through processed and those requiring manual intervention are properly accounted for in the accounting system.? Reconciles trades entered into order management systems to trades received by trade processing system.? Reviews trade issues reports to ensure trade price deviations are researched and resolved with appropriate parties.
- Manages trading of daily cash flows with investment companies including trade confirmation oversight.? Coordinates raising cash activities for fund portfolios for expense payments such as management fees.? Coordinates reallocation events ensuring portfolios meet specified target allocations.
- Utilizes various resources to provide cash projections to clients and customers.? Ensures systemic feeds and manuals adjustments are accounted for accurately to ensure timely cash projections reporting.
- Communicates professionally and constructively to ensure proper trade entry and accountability in order to minimize risk and exposure.? Contributes to and maintains a high level of teamwork with Trade Processing.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated PC skills.? Ability to identify, escalate and resolve a problem.? Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and written.? Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented.? Ability to multi-task.? Ability to work in a team environment.? Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.