Job ID: BH345125
Category: Recruiting Coordinator, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Location: Needham or Chicago, remote for now, will be in office 2 times per week post Covid.
Hours: 9-5 ish
Company Information: Advertising
Interview Process: phone and video interviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of Recruiting experience in a wide range of roles
Nice to have:
- Advertising industry
- Diversity recruiting
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Boolean searches
- Articulate our vision and explain our enterprise technology with high energy and passion. Promote an understanding of and commitment to culture, vision, and values.
- Partner with key Team Members across departments including Finance, Software Development, Account Management, Digital, etc. to execute targeted recruiting strategies.
- Work to identify and maintain a solid network of candidates through proactive outreach and on-going relationship management.
- Source, network and proactively reach out to underrepresented minority groups
- Be adept in utilizing recruiting search tools including LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems.
- Ensure core HR recruiting processes and internal controls are executed with consistency and accuracy.
- Partner with the HR team and hiring managers to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new team members, including completion of necessary paperwork to ensure compliance
- Performs other projects or duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of recruiting experience; Focus on diversity recruiting best practices strongly preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills, as well as the ability to multitask
- Corporate recruiting experience in a variety of areas required
- Intermediate level experience using Boolean logic for sourcing
- Experience posting and sourcing using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with Workable preferred
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.