Project Manager & Executive Assistant
Job ID: BH344938
Category: Executive Assistant
Senior Project Manager & Executive Assistant
Job Location: remote for now, Kendall Square.
Hours: 9-5 ish
Company Information: Life Sciences
Interview Process: phone and video interviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project Management experience
Nice to have:
- Master’s in Finance, Business Administration or Life Sciences
- Working experience in Finance, Business Administrative or Life Sciences
- Executive Assistant experience
Works with the Vice President to execute his agenda. Manages and executes a variety of projects related to 1) general management of the Institute, 2) supporting the Institute’s leadership and governance groups, 3) evaluation and management of potential conflicts of interest, 4) additional institutional projects and issues as they arise.
- Provides EA support to the Vice President.
- Oversees a variety of projects for the Vice President in support of his goals.
- Provides support to the Vice President and Institute leadership, including collecting and managing agenda items; producing meeting materials, writing policy proposals; performing research; drafting and editing important correspondence; producing meeting minutes; ensuring appropriate follow-up on issues raised; and overseeing logistics.
- Works with the Vice President to analyze potential conflicts and develop conflict management plans.
- Working with the Vice President, participates in developing, evaluating and continually improving the goal-setting process for the Institute administration.
- Responsible for planning and organizing the annual retreats.
- Manages additional projects as they arise.
- Serves as a partner in identifying institutional issues and in developing and implementing sensible solutions by recommending strategies.
- Assists in the stewardship of core principles by practicing and promoting transparency, responsiveness, and collaboration.
- Perform other related responsibilities as necessitated by the position.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Masters in finance or business administration or life science degree or equivalent background a plus.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience managing projects, ideally in administrative, academic and/or life sciences environments.
- Exceptional skills in project management and writing required.
- Proficiency in project analysis, strategic thinking and organizational dynamics desired.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work independently, collaborate with various levels of internal and external parties, adapt to changing priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A commitment to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion across the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with integrity and a sense of humor.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.