Job ID: BH344918
Specialty: Human Resources
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our H&B business group within company Risk Solutions, in Hammonton, NJ. As a Contract Recruiter, you will report directly to the Manager of Talent Acquisition
The Contract Recruiter is responsible for the sourcing and interviewing of candidates for seasonal roles throughout the US. This position is focused on proactively creating robust, qualified candidate pipelines. The searches will be focused on Benefit Counselor and Customer Service / Call Center recruitment.
Your Impact As A Contract Recruiter
• Partner with Human Resource, Workforce Management, and Enrollment Center teams to effectively recruit and hire seasonal/temporary benefit counselors for the upcoming enrollment season
• Utilize industry best practices and creative methods to recruit the best talent
• Maintain high volume pipelines of candidates in specified regions
• Partner with enrollment center leaders to stay abreast of changing needs, adjusting focus as needed
• Directly research and source passive candidates through multiple channels including internet prospecting, networking, employee referrals, research, internet ads, database searches, etc. to fill open hiring needs
• Manage daily required activity to meet goals; sourcing, calling prospects, discussing the employee value proposition, phone screening, scheduling interviews and managing the candidate through the entire process.
• Facilitate candidate testing & evaluations
• Debrief managers and candidates
• Work with peer group to establish best practices; ensure consistent brand marketing/company message; share leads and competitive intelligence
• Involved with the tracking of key metrics
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
• 3+ years of full lifecycle recruitment in a high volume atmosphere. Experience in recruiting sales, call center professionals, and temporary/seasonal employees ideal.
• Strongly preferred to be bilingual in Spanish
• Experience in remote recruiting, including video platforms preferred
• Superior Research and Sourcing skills and a willingness/enthusiasm for cold calling is essential
• Self-starter with a superior work ethic and a defined sense of urgency is a must
• Strong ability to fully manage "client" relationships with hiring managers – strong/proactive communicator, strong degree of confidence, ability to fully partner on their staffing needs
• Excellent verbal & written communication and administrative skills (i.e. MS Office; creating metrics in excel; inputting data in recruitment software – prior experience with ADP Recruitment Management system is desirable)
• Insurance or Financial Services recruitment experience is helpful
• Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
• Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing information and ideas so others easily understand
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and situation with discretion
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Regular attendance in the office is required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of industry experience.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.