Talent Acquisition- Onboarding Specialist
Job ID: BH344831
Category: Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Generalist
Specialty: Human Resources
3 Month Contract (will likely extend longer)
Job Location: Boston, MA
Hours: 9am – 5pm
Industry: Hospital & Healthcare
Team Size: Will be supporting 6 HR team members and report to the Hospital's TA Manager
Dress: Business casual
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar field of study preferred.
- At least two years’ experience in a Recruiting Coordinator, or high volume operations role preferably in a fast paced environment
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is required for this position.
- Must be disciplined and able to engage and nurture relationships with new hires
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to prioritize and function in a fast paced high volume environment
- Workday experience is a huge plus
- Strong business acumen is preferred.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
Meet with new hires (via phone, videoconference or in person) to walk them through the new hire experience: explaining what the steps would be, who they need to contact, set up meeting with hiring manager if required Schedule new hire for required Orientations (Nursing, New Hire Orientation etc). Ensure that new hire is clear about start date and compliance Follow-up with Talent Acquisition on background check clearance. Ensure that new hire has cleared prior to scheduling for first day Ensure that new hire workspace is set up including working with hiring manager, facilities and IT on login and workspace access as required Work with hiring manager for new hire’s schedule including scheduling required meetings. Prior to first day meet with new hire to complete all required paperwork: I-9, W-4, CORI etc. Provide new hire with first week’s schedule Provide required new hire orientation lists to Nursing Education and Organizational Effectiveness team in a timely fashion. Ensure accuracy of information on the list. Welcome new hires on Orientation day and be available to answer questions on the first day Schedule 30 day follow-up/check in with Talent Acquisition Partner and New Hire Ensure that new hire completes “Onboarding Survey” and compile data to track areas of success and develop Schedule and facilitate 90 day check-in with new hire. Provide new hire with survey to complete. Facilitate conversation (if necessary) with HR Business Partner if there are questions or concerns raised by new hire Ensure that during the entire process your provide positive, pro-active, engaging candidate experience Other duties as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.